Open Innovation Africa Summit²RSVP
- Venue: Safari Park Hotel
- Date: Monday 28th May 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 2:30pm
Nokia, infoDev and Capgemini will be organizing the second Open Innovation Africa Summit (OIAS²) between 28th and 30th of May 2012 in Nairobi, Kenya and would be excited to have you participating at the profound debates and thought-leader presentations that help to shape the future of the African innovation society. OIAS² builds on the results of the inaugural Open Innovation Africa Summit, organized in December 2010, by continuing to cultivate collaboration and to promote a reflective mindset among the African innovation ecosystem stakeholders and leaders by enabling a living dialogue and exchange of ideas from which practical outcomes and actions can be jointly agreed and pursued.
The OIAS² offers a highly motivating platform to continue high level debates among stakeholders (policy makers, innovators, entrepreneurs, financiers, researchers, etc.) on national or regional strategies that support strengthening of innovation ecosystems and emergence of African entrepreneurs and innovators. The discussions will be facilitated by Capgemini’s facilitation methodology – Accelerated Solutions Environment – and supported by their team of facilitators.
This year the topic of leadership will take center stage.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm