Tech on Music by Roger B. DannenbergRSVP
- Venue: Michael Joseph Centre
- Date: Monday 6th February 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Can technology enhance musical experience and creativity?
Speaker: Roger B. Dannenberg, Associate Research Professor at the Schools of Computer Science, Art, and Music | Carnegie Mellon University
Roger's research work in music and technology has earned him three patents. On Monday February 6, he will speak about his experience in using software engineering to create products that make music more accessible and interactive.
Tech on Music will also feature Kenyan musicians speaking about their experience and use of technology and, of course, Kenya's best in a lively jam session.
Who should attend?
- Musicians interested in technology trends
- Techies and software developers interested in music
- Anyone interested in both music and tech
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 4:37am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 4:37am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 4:37am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 4:37am