Tech on Music by Roger B. DannenbergRSVP
- Venue: Michael Joseph Centre
- Date: Monday 6th February 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Can technology enhance musical experience and creativity?
Speaker: Roger B. Dannenberg, Associate Research Professor at the Schools of Computer Science, Art, and Music | Carnegie Mellon University
Roger's research work in music and technology has earned him three patents. On Monday February 6, he will speak about his experience in using software engineering to create products that make music more accessible and interactive.
Tech on Music will also feature Kenyan musicians speaking about their experience and use of technology and, of course, Kenya's best in a lively jam session.
Who should attend?
- Musicians interested in technology trends
- Techies and software developers interested in music
- Anyone interested in both music and tech
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am