Tech on Music by Roger B. DannenbergRSVP
- Venue: Michael Joseph Centre
- Date: Monday 6th February 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Can technology enhance musical experience and creativity?
Speaker: Roger B. Dannenberg, Associate Research Professor at the Schools of Computer Science, Art, and Music | Carnegie Mellon University
Roger's research work in music and technology has earned him three patents. On Monday February 6, he will speak about his experience in using software engineering to create products that make music more accessible and interactive.
Tech on Music will also feature Kenyan musicians speaking about their experience and use of technology and, of course, Kenya's best in a lively jam session.
Who should attend?
- Musicians interested in technology trends
- Techies and software developers interested in music
- Anyone interested in both music and tech
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am