NOKIA Developer Roundtable with CEO Stephen ElopRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 9th February 2012
- Starts: 2:00pm
- Ends: 3:00pm
Stephen Elop joined Nokia as President and Chief Executive Officer as of September 21, 2010. Most recently, Stephen served as president of Microsoft’s Business Division and was a member of Microsoft’s senior leadership team responsible for the company’s overall strategy. In this position, he oversaw the Microsoft Office systems and other communications tools and applications for consumers, small and mid-size businesses, as well as large organisations and enterprises.
The session will be an informal developer-oriented discussion of what’s been going on in the world of Nokia – the platform approach, the focus on developers. Nokia will want to hear from you about your challenges, what you think the opportunities are, and what you think they need to start doing more of.
Participation in this event is STRICTLY by reservation only.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm