- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 9th February 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 7:30pm
There are more than 600 million Africans with access to the basic mobile phone. In Kenya more than 25 million Kenyans own a mobile phone.
How are you responding to this opportunity to increase your revenues, cut costs as well as improve your customer service?
Africa’s Talking Ltd has developed the SMSLeopard platform – an email approach to SMS, that will enable you to easily interact with these millions of clients right from your computer or mobile phone.
SMSLeopard offers an easy way to communicate and share information with the masses in Africa. It makes it possible for you to easily access communication, premium rated services such as short codes and to share information with your audience.
Africa’s Talking Ltd is working to connect Africa with itself, with information and with the world.
Finally, Africa is Talking!
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of your competition and to start taking advantage of the mobile phone opportunity for your organization!
Africa’s Talking Ltd will launch SMSLeopard on 9th February 2011at the iHub from 6:00 pm to 7.30 pm.
You can register here for the event: http://smsleopard.eventbrite.com/
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am