The Creativez MeetupAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Sunday 29th January 2012
- Starts: 2:00am
- Ends: 5:30pm
Are you an Innovator, Creative, Techie or ArtyCulturalist? 2012's First Creativez Meetup kicks of on Sunday 29th January at iHub- Bishop Magua Ctr 2pm-5.30pm
Our speakers Brand Kenya Ceo Mary Kimonye and Brainwave Communications (an African leading visual arts company) Rio Alves will be sharing their various experiences and tipping us on "The Business of Creativity"
If you want to find out how to position yourself as a Kenyan Brand? what sort of support if possible you can expect from Brand Kenya? At what stage should you review your innovative or creative business and figure out whats working and change models? Global avenues for positioning yourself not just as a creative / techie, Intellectual property rights etc.. you DONT want to miss this!
For more info or to rsvp for this FREE event email TheCreativez@gbs.co.ke or tweet @TheCreativez
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm