Virtual Live 2011RSVP
- Venue: Sarit Centre
- Date: Thursday 1st December 2011
- Starts: 10:00am
- Ends: 1:00pm
We will be launching our ecosystem platform that will bring together mobile apps, mobile money and several vertical segment services in Distribution, Health, Education, Transport, Retail and Utilities.
All these services will run on the mobile platforms with pre-built integration into Safaricom M-Pesa and Equity 247. The ecosystem also very importantly includes a Service Delivery Platform enabling any entrepreneur, merchant, marketer or developer to create their own apps and deploy them to the market without being experts in integration technologies.
Developers will have access to roll out USSD, SMS, Web, WAP, Symbian, Android and Windows application downloads from our platform and charge from them thereby earning revenue immediately.
Through these options a Citizen with a simple KShs 3,000 device can access all these services and pay for them in one integrated experience.
Note: this will be is the first USSD App Store in the World!
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Saturday 8th March 2014 4:52pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Saturday 8th March 2014 4:52pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Saturday 8th March 2014 4:52pm
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Saturday 8th March 2014 4:52pm