Virtual Live 2011RSVP
- Venue: Sarit Centre
- Date: Thursday 1st December 2011
- Starts: 10:00am
- Ends: 1:00pm
We will be launching our ecosystem platform that will bring together mobile apps, mobile money and several vertical segment services in Distribution, Health, Education, Transport, Retail and Utilities.
All these services will run on the mobile platforms with pre-built integration into Safaricom M-Pesa and Equity 247. The ecosystem also very importantly includes a Service Delivery Platform enabling any entrepreneur, merchant, marketer or developer to create their own apps and deploy them to the market without being experts in integration technologies.
Developers will have access to roll out USSD, SMS, Web, WAP, Symbian, Android and Windows application downloads from our platform and charge from them thereby earning revenue immediately.
Through these options a Citizen with a simple KShs 3,000 device can access all these services and pay for them in one integrated experience.
Note: this will be is the first USSD App Store in the World!
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm