- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 3rd November 2011
- Starts: 5:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
Ubuntu is a fast, secure and easy-to-use operating system used by millions of people around the world. The iHub will be hosting an Ubuntu Hour this Thursday, 3rd November, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
The idea behind Ubuntu Hour is *public*! Promoting Ubuntu to the general public and getting them wondering what else is out there. These are great ways to meet other people interested in Ubuntu.
This will be the third Ubuntu hour at the iHub. Please join in!
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am