- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 3rd November 2011
- Starts: 5:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
Ubuntu is a fast, secure and easy-to-use operating system used by millions of people around the world. The iHub will be hosting an Ubuntu Hour this Thursday, 3rd November, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
The idea behind Ubuntu Hour is *public*! Promoting Ubuntu to the general public and getting them wondering what else is out there. These are great ways to meet other people interested in Ubuntu.
This will be the third Ubuntu hour at the iHub. Please join in!
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm