Research In Motion Mini Developer ConferenceRSVP
- Venue: Laico Regency
- Date: Thursday 29th September 2011
- Starts: 7:30am
- Ends: 5:30pm
Research In Motion, the makers of the BlackBerry smartphone have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in a Mini Developer Conference on Thursday 29th September 2011 at the Laico Regency’s Marsabit Room.
In attendance will be Mr. Colin Abouchabki head of business development, Africa, and Michael Weitzel, Technical manager who will talk about the BlackBerry OS and fundamentals of developing for BlackBerry and tackle any questions you may have on their devices and systems.
Waldi Wepener, Regional Director for East, Central and West Africa will also be on hand and will speak to the strategy side of RIM’s business.
Sessions start at 7.30am and run through till 5.30pm. Meals will be provided.
To attend this developer conference, please RSVP to Mukami Muriuki, Tel no: 20-2396898
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Monday 10th March 2014 8:25am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Monday 10th March 2014 8:25am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 8:25am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 8:25am