Internet Governance Forum KenyaAnyone
- Venue: United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
- Date: Tuesday 27th September 2011
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 6:00pm
The Sixth Annual IGF Meeting will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on 27-30 September 2011 at the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). The proposed main theme of the meeting is: 'Internet as a catalyst for change: access, development, freedoms and innovation'.
[New] Online registration for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting, which will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, is now open. It will close on 9 September 2011.
Workshop Proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting
The MAG has reviewed and made an initial selection of Workshop proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting. Workshop proponents will receive an email from the IGF Secretariat before the end of the week informing them of the status of their proposals.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm