Internet Governance Forum KenyaAnyone
- Venue: United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
- Date: Tuesday 27th September 2011
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 6:00pm
The Sixth Annual IGF Meeting will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on 27-30 September 2011 at the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). The proposed main theme of the meeting is: 'Internet as a catalyst for change: access, development, freedoms and innovation'.
[New] Online registration for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting, which will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, is now open. It will close on 9 September 2011.
Workshop Proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting
The MAG has reviewed and made an initial selection of Workshop proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting. Workshop proponents will receive an email from the IGF Secretariat before the end of the week informing them of the status of their proposals.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm