Internet Governance Forum KenyaAnyone
- Venue: United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
- Date: Tuesday 27th September 2011
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 6:00pm
The Sixth Annual IGF Meeting will be held in Nairobi, Kenya on 27-30 September 2011 at the United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON). The proposed main theme of the meeting is: 'Internet as a catalyst for change: access, development, freedoms and innovation'.
[New] Online registration for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting, which will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, is now open. It will close on 9 September 2011.
Workshop Proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting
The MAG has reviewed and made an initial selection of Workshop proposals for the Sixth Annual IGF Meeting. Workshop proponents will receive an email from the IGF Secretariat before the end of the week informing them of the status of their proposals.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm