Innovation for Market Research WorkshopRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 7th September 2011
- Starts: 10:00am
- Ends: 12:00pm
Market research is about efficiently and reliably gathering data and turning it into meaningful information. The information helps people and organizations to make better decisions. Businesses, NGO’s, governments and other organizations all conduct market research. Mobile and information technology are currently transforming the industry and there is plenty of room for innovation.
In an interactive workshop, we will outline some of the key challenges for the industry and for those, who would greatly profit from market research, but cannot afford it (look around you). If your work has any affinity with gathering scattered data or turning data into information, then we would like you to join us. Output of the workshop will be promising ideas, the best of which we would like you to turn into reality quickly. Your client is waiting for you.
The workshop will be led by Dr. Jasper Grosskurth, the Director Research and Strategy at Research Solutions Africa with the support of the iHub Research Team on Wednesday the 7th of September from 10am – 12pm at the iHub.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am