Digital Futures and African Local Agricultural Content TalkRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 26th August 2011
- Starts: 2:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
How can digital technology support story telling and other forms of African local agricultural content?
This question wil be discussed next week on Friday the 26th of August,2011 in Nairobi at the iHub by a small group of people, mainly from Eastern and Southern Africa, who work with rural communities encouraging the capture and dissemination of Local Content, that is relevant to rural livelihoods, are meeting along with the iHub tech community to reflect and plan.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm