Digital Futures and African Local Agricultural Content TalkRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 26th August 2011
- Starts: 2:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
How can digital technology support story telling and other forms of African local agricultural content?
This question wil be discussed next week on Friday the 26th of August,2011 in Nairobi at the iHub by a small group of people, mainly from Eastern and Southern Africa, who work with rural communities encouraging the capture and dissemination of Local Content, that is relevant to rural livelihoods, are meeting along with the iHub tech community to reflect and plan.
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am