As part of the iHub Corporate partnership with Microsoft4Afrika
, the iHub became aBizSpark Network Partner
. Thus, the iHub Startup community is invited to join the program and benefit from it to boost their businesses.
program was launched in 2008 around the world to support startups by providing software, support, and visibility. Today the BizSpark network has50,000
It is afree
Full-featured Microsoft software development tools, platform technologies, and server products to build software applications. Startups also get Windows Azure benefits enabling them to quickly build, deploy & manage web application. More infoonline
Startups get access to investors, advisors and valuable offers to help run their business, find talent & obtain financing. Startups also get access to technical, producttraining & support
Opportunity to achieve marketing visibility to help promote their business. They can be nominated to beFeatured Startups
at the worldwide level and get global visibility.
- Privately held. In business for less than 5 years
- Having at least one software development project
- Having a revenue less than $1M.
The duration of the program isthree years
. Please visit the BizSparkF.A.Q.
and consult thefact sheet
for additional information.If you are eligible for this program, please contact us at the iHub.
African startups joined BizSpark since its launch. Here are some testimonials from Nigeria, Uganda and Tunisia:
Olufuwa Tayo: Jobs In Nigerian, Nigeria -
" In addition to all the software we get for free, BizSpark saved us the budget we have been using for hosting. We deployed three instance of Linux OS on Windows Azure and we have been able to focus more on our business and stopped worrying about our server going offline and thanks to BizSpark, we don't worry much about the cost of software or hosting. In addition to BizSpark, we are now in contact with Microsoft experts giving us the right technical support to develop our applications."www.jobsinnigeria.com.ng
Jane Mukulu: Access Mobile Inc, Uganda
- "Starting a software company requires not only developers, but also good infrastructure making the whole investment too costly to start up. access.mobile Uganda Ltd is privileged to have been among the first Ugandan companies to be enrolled into the BizSpark program in 2013. We have grown from one Solution to four, with more coming , all hosted under BizSpark and with continual support from the Microsoft experts." www.accessmobileinc.com
Amine Chouaieb: Chifco, Tunisia
- "BizSpark gave us access to Azure services for scalability, an easy going platform, allows us to run several virtual machines with different technologies supported. The support is really reactive and provides high value advice. In addition, by being selected as a feature start up gave us visibility, exposure and credibility in front of big partners. In addition, by becoming part of the supported start ups of the MIC, we benefited from training's and events connecting us with a bigger network, locally & internationally." www.chifco.com