Want to be a part of the iHub Robotics initiative? Help iHub Robotics purchase microcontrollers, sensors and other cool components and if you are the highest bidder, you could have the first iHubber to have a robot named after you!
Kicked off by the generous support of Leo and Nekesa, who were folllowed suit by the rest of research team, we raised Ksh. 1300
in half an hour!
All we need to do is raise the remaining Ksh. 20,000
to buy the following parts so we can start building robots:
- 6 x ATMEGA 32 which controls the functionality (6 x 1500= 9000)
- 6 x Breadboardsfor mounting the components (6 x 300 = 1800)
- 2 x Humiditysensorswhich measures the amount if humidity in the atmosphere( 2 x 3000 =6000)
- 2 x Thermistorswhich measures the ambient temperature ( 2 x 250 = 500)
- 1 x FTDIChip (1 x 1500 = 1500)
- 1 x GSM module from a Samsung E1050 which will be used to receive SMS updates of the robot’s status (1 x 2500 =2500)
Drop off your donations in the brown fedora at the iHub Research offices on first floor and be part of this great initiative.
Alternatively, you can send you MPESA donations to +254 721 819 271