What is it?
One of the leading international events for developers and creators ofmobile applications in financial services.It is a unique experience with the top national and international developers.After the success of the 1st edition, the FinAppsParty is broadening its horizons and going international:
If you are a developer from any one of these countries,see the call for your country(see poster below)
- In this edition, the call will take place on a global scale to attract the best developers and creators.
- The FinAppsParty has five international partners who will be in charge of pre-selecting the best app’s creators from the USA, Israel, Kenya, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
When will it take place?
October 26 and 27, 2012
inBarcelona, the mobile world capital
. The event will be publicized worldwide in the months leading up to it in order to attract the best professionals on the planet. Developers from the USA, Israel, Kenya, Mexico and the United Kingdom are sure to attend. It is a great opportunity for participants to share a unique experience in the mobile world capital.
The FinAppsParty is organised by “la Caixa” with the support of Barcelona Digital. It will be held as part of the BDigital Apps congress, which will take place on October 30 in Barcelona (Spain).
From 2pm on Friday, October 26, to 2pm on Saturday, October 27.Once the marathon has ended, each team will have three minutes (plus one minute of questions) to present the jury with the applications developed over the 24 hours.
What is the aim of the marathon?
To distinguish the most innovative application prototypes that bring new functionality, performance, originality in the graphic image, browsing, usability, etc. to financial services.
- The pre-selected candidates will be joined by others chosen by the organisation from among the best candidatures submitted nationally and internationally outside of the partners main offices.
Read the rulesandsubmit your candidature now
At whom is it aimed?
- Developers and creators of mobile apps from any country.Teams and multidisciplinary teamsmay participate,with a maximum of four people.
- The winner of the Best App will receive €10,000 in cash.
- The second prize consists of€2,000.
The awards will be given out at theBDigital Apps
congress on October 30.
What will be available to the teams during the marathon?
- Internet connection
- Supporting material such as electrical outlets, whiteboards, etc.
- Catering service
- Support of a team of expert and business mentors from la Caixa and Barcelona Digital to help you throughout the marathon.
Starting point for creating apps
The organisation will provide participants with a set of tools and data (APIs, datasets) so the developers and creators can implement innovative apps for the finance sector.
Briefing, Terms and Conditions:http://www.finappsparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BriefingBases-FinAppsParty_2012_ENG.pdf
Contact for More Information:http://www.finappsparty.com/contact/
Watch the Video Here:" target="_blank">