Microsoft Corp. has today announced that it is officially retiring support for Windows XP in the commercial market. However, the end-of-support will be reached gradually over the next 12 months to give the Windows team at Microsoft ample time to migrate customers to modern Operating Systems like Windows 7 and the more recently launched flagship OS […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers