If you were unable to make our Waza Experience information session yesterday, but are still interested in joining the community endeavor, please sign up here! We will be hosting another information session and will inform you when it will be. In the meantime, follow our adventures at www.wazaexperience.org.
Waza (Swahili for “Active Thinking”) Experience is an iHub community initiative that aims to foster active thinking and creativity in Kenyan youth. The idea for Waza was born out of a noted lack of emphasis on creative thinking and problem solving in the traditional Kenyan education system. Waza effectively grooms the next generation into thoughtful […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup