The Creative Landscape: A talk at University of Nairobi, School of the Arts and Design – Post by Jimmy Gitonga “How much do you want to earn when you leave campus?” “500,000″, said a young man in a black T-shirt, “a week”. Jimmy Gitonga, who giving the talk, shook his head in disbelief. The young […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!