Similar to the popular TV Show SharkTank, iHub and the A Factor hosted an education shark tank event on Thursday afternoon. The event showcased 5 early stage projects in edtech pitching to a group of investors for the opportunity to secure 5000USD in funding and mentorship. This event was part of A Factor’s innovation tour […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup