Similar to the popular TV Show SharkTank, iHub and the A Factor hosted an education shark tank event on Thursday afternoon. The event showcased 5 early stage projects in edtech pitching to a group of investors for the opportunity to secure 5000USD in funding and mentorship. This event was part of A Factor’s innovation tour […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers