I joined the iHub over 3 years ago as the founding manager and it was learning experience: How to work with the tech community? How to set up the space? How to engage the community? Being the Research Scientist, I came up with the following syllogism in 2010: “Mental Frame 1″:iHub is an open space […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup