Since May of 2012, we’ve focused on laying the foundation for iHub Consulting. We’ve developed the team development mechanism, project management process, skills development framework and customer development framework. This year will be one of execution to get the initiative off the ground. Focus areas will be: building a strong team of consultants, standards and […]
By Maureen Gitau Maureen is a participant at the ongoing project management workshops hosted by iHub. In this post she gives a summary of learning points from her perspective. A project is a temporary endeavor with results or more aptly put, activities carried out with a limited budget, resources and schedule. The three main constraints […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup