Since May of 2012, we’ve focused on laying the foundation for iHub Consulting. We’ve developed the team development mechanism, project management process, skills development framework and customer development framework. This year will be one of execution to get the initiative off the ground. Focus areas will be: building a strong team of consultants, standards and […]
By Maureen Gitau Maureen is a participant at the ongoing project management workshops hosted by iHub. In this post she gives a summary of learning points from her perspective. A project is a temporary endeavor with results or more aptly put, activities carried out with a limited budget, resources and schedule. The three main constraints […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers