We’ve hosted a number of Fireside Chats with CEOs of top companies which have been around for a while and have earned their stripes. We do, however, believe that it’s important for us to also look at the companies which are still making their way up, who can share what their lessons from the trenches […]
Photo courtesy of www.demo-africa.com This October, forty of the most innovative start-ups from across Africa will come to Nairobi to launch their products at the DEMO Africa stage, the first ever DEMO event in the continent. DEMO Africa is the flagship initiative of the Liberating Innovation in Opportunity Nations in Africa (LIONS@frica) consortium whose partners […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers