Guest blog by Samantha O’Keefe Wanna make your way to Silicon Valley? The Battlefield is the premiere startup launch competition, hosted by TechCrunch. If selected, companies will pitch on-stage in front of some of the biggest names in tech. Last year, our judges included partners from Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Founder Collective and SV Angel. Companies also receive coaching […]
Are you a university student entrepreneur who has a computing technology and you think can change the world? Intel Technology to Market Accelerator@UCBerkeley (T2MA) could be your ticket to Silicon Valley. This special Intel Global Challenge track is an online and Silicon Valley-based version of UC Berkeley’s advanced Lean Launch-Pad course (pioneered by Steve Blank) […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down