Guest post by Audrey Cheng With the rise of entrepreneurship in East Africa, there is a parallel rise in misunderstanding of the role of venture capital, how to pitch to venture capital, how to scale an early-stage high-growth venture, etc. So Savannah Fund decided to partner with Knife Capital and the University of Cape Town to bring […]
On behalf of Savannah Fund:
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup