This month I got the opportunity to tinker with the Pi and explore different things one can do with it. The motivation behind this research is to explore the possibility of using this device in high schools in remote areas in Kenya to get students more excited about programming and computer science. In Kenya, students […]
By Muuo Wambua, Robotics Intern As promised, Friday the 15th saw a bunch of hardware and software enthusiasts meet-up and hack on the Raspberry Pi, a small, barebones computer developed by The Raspberry Pi Foundation, a UK charity, with the intention of providing low-cost computers and free software to students. The Raspberry Pi can run […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers