This month I got the opportunity to tinker with the Pi and explore different things one can do with it. The motivation behind this research is to explore the possibility of using this device in high schools in remote areas in Kenya to get students more excited about programming and computer science. In Kenya, students […]
By Muuo Wambua, Robotics Intern As promised, Friday the 15th saw a bunch of hardware and software enthusiasts meet-up and hack on the Raspberry Pi, a small, barebones computer developed by The Raspberry Pi Foundation, a UK charity, with the intention of providing low-cost computers and free software to students. The Raspberry Pi can run […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down