The following is a series of guest blogs from the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP). Digital Finance Plus is the use of mobile money and branchless banking to make basic, essential services and utilities – in energy, health, education, and water, for example – more accessible to people at the base of the economic pyramid. Here finance […]
After months of planning, we are barely a week away from PIVOT East 2013, East Africa’s premier mobile start-ups competition and conference! This year’s event is the first ever that will be held in Kampala after the last two consecutive years in Nairobi. Owing to this, we felt it would be best to share a full […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup