By Elly Okutoyi For the past four months (March- July 2013) iHub Research has been conducting a study on the emerging impacts of open data […]
The full power of Open Data in Kenya is yet to be fully realized. Kenya is the first African country to embrace open data and is lauded globally for the enthusiasm and rapid pace at which the Kenya Open Data Initiative (KODI) was launched. Through KODI over 400 datasets have been made publicly available on the opendata.go.ke platform. On […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup