By Varyanne Sika If you bought your Lumia at KES 15,000 or your Intel phone at KES 11,000 count yourself lucky. After a recent enactment of a new law governing Value Added Tax (VAT) in Kenya, you should now expect to be buying the same Lumia from at least KES 17,400 or the Intel phone […]
(Read Part I) Intel’s Onslaught into Mobile Intel’s processors power 80% of all desktops worldwide. Yet, Intel which dominates the processors space, recognizes that mobile is the next direction. It has gradually been repositioning itself not to get left behind in this sector, especially in emerging markets where the growth of the mobile phone , […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down