iHub Research conducted a 6-month assessment of the Kenya 2013 Uchaguzi deployment. Today, we release the final report detailing the process of deploying the ICT election-monitoring platform during the March 4th Kenya elections. An earlier brief was released immediately after the week of the Kenyan elections in March 2013. The deployment was a collaboration […]
During Kenya’s 2013 General Election, Uchaguzi Kenya 2013, a joint initiative between SODNET, Ushahidi, CRECO, and Hivos (with support from CIDA), was used to help increase transparency and accountability through active citizen participation in the electoral cycle. Uchaguzi was coordinated through an ICT platform, which enabled Kenyans to keep an eye on the vote and provided […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers