Executive Summary Many developing countries are faced with numerous challenges, poverty being one of the problems. It is a stumbling block to development of any economy in the world; Kenya has not been left out either. The Government of Kenya (GoK) has however been undertaking a series of reforms aimed at enhancing quality, efficiency and […]
Governance is one of the main focus areas of iHub Research. Though there are more than 24.9 million mobile subscribers in Kenya who make up for a penetration rate of 71.3 per cent (Communication Commission of Kenya), the Kenyan government has been slow to provide adequate and quality services to its citizens. This includes areas […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup