By: James Ndiga An iHub Research and Ushahidi project, Umati (Swahili for “crowd”), has been monitoring online dangerous speech since September 2012. The Umati (Swahili word for “crowd”) project was set with an aim of identifying and monitoring hate/dangerous speech from the Kenyan online space and forwarding incidences of dangerous speech to the Uchaguzi platform, […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup