Microsoft 4Afrika Initiative is a new effort through which the company will actively engage in Africa’s economic development to improve its global competitiveness. This is a multi-year initiative that aims at empowering every African who has a great idea for a business or an application and to turn that idea into a reality which in […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup