Quoting Eric Schmidt from a recent article on innovation in the Washington Post: More than ever, innovation is disruptive and messy. It can’t be controlled or predicted. The only way to ensure it can flourish is to create the best possible environment — and then get out of the way. It’s a question of learning […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers