Guest Blog By: Dave Landry jr With global economies constantly fluctuating and businesses struggling more than ever to thrive with a purely domestic presence, it’s more viable than ever to have a business presence on multiple shores. But in order to so, a business must become fundamentally multilingual, as an enterprise will never thrive if it’s […]
Link to infographic. In the first quarter of this year, iHub Research prepared an infographic giving a general overview of the mobile sphere in East Africa for year 2011. This infographic showcases the different levels of uptake of mobile phones and related technology in the region. At the close of 2011, Kenya was the leading region […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down