iMed Cluster – A proposal to solve one problem in the health sector – By Jimmy Gitonga, iHub Manager Recently the High Court of Kenya enlightened us on who a citizen in Kenya is and that the citizen has the rights to information enshrined under Article 33(1) and 35(1) of the Constitution of Kenya. But […]
Funding Opportunity for Health Startups: Grand Challenges Canada Info Session | Wednesday 23rd January 2013 | 6 – 7 pm | iHub
On Wednesday 23rd January 2013 at the iHub, join representatives from Grand Challenges Canada to discuss current available funding opportunities related to global health. The session will run from 6 – 7 pm. Grand Challenges Canada is dedicated to supporting bold ideas with big impact in global health. We are funded by the Government of […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup