ERICSSON & REFUGEES UNITED PRESENT ‘GLOBAL HACK FOR GOOD’ TO CONNECT REFUGEES TO MISSING FAMILY | June 15-16, 2013
What happens when you ask the world’s most tech-savvy developers from Silicon Valley, Nairobi, and Cairo to modify a mobile-application so that it works in the most remote and poorest areas of the world? You get a Global Hack for Good, a technological and media event aimed at reconnecting refugee families with their loved ones, […]
Linking information and data, and taking it to where it is needed Every year institutions, researchers and practitioners generate thousands of datasets, reports and articles about development issues. Yet, much of this knowledge remains underused , locked away in silos. The Institute for Development Studies (IDS), and Research for Development (R4D) have been working […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers