By: Chris Orwa As part of our Crowdsourcing Validation project, during the general Kenyan elections in March 2013, iHub Research collected over 2.5 million tweets related to the polls. We are now in the process of crunching the data to unravel the profile of tweeps highly likely to report an incident on twitter. In our […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup