In our previous Open Data: Call to Journalists blog post, we introduced the concept of data journalism. In particular, we emphasized the need for journalists to acquire this skill for the double pronged purpose of using data to give credibility to the stories that they tell and use data analysis as content when telling stories. […]
By Rhoda Omenya Code 4 Kenya is a pilot experiment being carried out as part of the Open Data Pre Incubator, where four fellows and four developers have been embedded in three media organizations and one civil society organization. One of the objectives of this project is to motivate media houses and civil society to […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down