Akili Dada is thrilled to announce the inaugural Creative Commons Salon in Nairobi, organized in partnership with Creative Commons Kenya and the Center for Intellectual Property and Information Technology, the School of Open Kenya, and Akili Dada. The event will be held on Thursday, June 6th from 5-7:30pm at the iHub, with the discussion beginning […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup