80% of Kenya’s publishing sector is dominated by the sale of educational material to the tune of Kes 30 billion per annum. From just a handful of publishers to more than 100 in just a couple of years, the change of hands of many old-guard establishments to indigenous management as well as the digital […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup