Guest Post By Alex Muriu I was seventeen going on eighteen when I started my first company; a modest, little cloud services venture that I dreamt of growing into an Enterprise in the near future. This bold step was thanks to the impetus I got from one Mr. Mwangi, a buoyant fellow with a blessed mid-section […]
Beginning September 1st, iHub will be running workshops on project management in response to the community ‘s need for deeper knowledge and skill in this business area. The sessions will run every Saturday through September from 9.30am – 12.30pm. Topics such as team management, scoping, scheduling, partnership management and others will be covered. The […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers