We’re trying to get two things done by the end of April. First, the space build-out. Second, the website, especially the membership process. This second item is very important, as it’s what will help us extend our presence beyond the physical space itself, and our goal is to make it a valuable place for all […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers