by Christine Mahihu Background The Kenya Open Data initiative was launched in July 2011 and hosts more than 430 government datasets on opendata.go.ke. The purpose was to make key government data freely available to the public through a single online portal. Unfortunately, this initiative has shown low success rates with users mostly due to factors […]
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenya Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down