iHub Research By Angela Okune / August 7, 2014
Tenets and Traps of Usability Training
We invite you to a public training given by Microsoft Design Research Lead, Robin Counts. Robin comes to us with experience designing and understanding the success of products such as Windows 8, PowerPoint, Movie Maker and Excel and training her teams on how to a specific “discount method” to assess the success of products in order to reserve the need for UX research studies on more specialized research questions.
With a specialization in methods to understand emotional response to products, Robin is excited to share Tenets and Traps with us.
After this interactive workshop, you’ll leave understanding the Tenets for good Usability and an easy method to ensure your ideas don’t fall into the basic Traps that prevent users from being able to use your product.
The training will be held on Wednesday, August 13th from 9 am – 1 pm at the UX Lab space on Ground Floor, Bishop Magua Building, Ngong Road.
No need to sign up, just show up on time!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Podcast] M:lab East Africa Interview with Sheilah Birgen
- [Apply] : The 2015 Green Pioneer Accelerator Program launches in Kenya and South Africa
- The Intel Inter-University Apps Challenge | 26th September, 2014 | C4D Lab, University of Nairobi
- Oracle awareness session
- Google User Experience Masterclass at iHub
Tag Cloudafrica Akirachix apps community dangerous speech design developers Entrepreneurship event fireside chat ict iHub iHubResearch (R@iHub) Innovation Intel kenya m:lab microsoft mobile nairobi open data PIVOT25 Research Social Entrepreneurship startups Tech Technology training Umati ushahidi
- Microsoft Myskills4afrika training: Building a Messaging and Storytelling Framework
- Mobile Monday March 2014
- Emoji discrimination?
- Intel – Google Developer Group Meetup: “Building Apps 101: Know Your Audience” | Saturday 15th February, 2013 | 9:30 am – 5:00 pm | iHub
- AfricaHackTrip meets Nairobi Hack Scene