Data Science Lab By Chris Orwa / July 9, 2014
Invitation to Second Data Science Meet-up
After a successful initial data science meet-up two months ago, iHub Research’s Data Science Lab is welcoming you to the second data science meet-up this Friday 11th July ,2014 at the iHub Research space second floor Bishop Magua Building from 5 pm to 7 pm. Speakers for the event will be Stephen Mwega presenting his dissertation Text Disambiguation that explores auto-correcting misspelt SMS messages, and Michael Hoover from Once Acre Fund who will talk about using data analytics to make better decisions on loaning farmers.
$i = 1; ?>
evance omondi at 15:52:45PM Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Count me in. Am passionate about start-ups and web apps I think this will be a good opportunity for to meet mentors and find a concrete direction.
Thank you Chris.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Eneza Education Graduates out of Incubation Program
- Be a part of the BBC “World have your say” radio show airing at iHub
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails