Featured By Jessica Colaço / June 21, 2014
Weza Tele partners with Odoo (former OpenERP)
Weza Tele Ltd is a leading provider of innovative value added mobility solutions in commerce, supply chain, distribution, and mobile payment integration. We officially began operating in 2012 and we have so far achieved a lot. We have accumulated broad experience and currently developing and supporting solutions in several countries across Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria. In addition, the full time team has grown from 3 to 12 employees, the company revenue growth has also doubled. Not forgetting the strategic partnerships with IBM, AFB and Odoo that we have so far formed to scale our products and services not only in Kenya but across Africa. Our office is currently located at Malone House, Kindaruma Road.
Odoo is a global company that focuses on open source business apps that extend beyond core ERP to boost sales, marketing, employee and company productivity.
Today, Weza Tele is glad to announce a partnership with Odoo. Weza Tele has integrated its mobility and supply chain visibility tool, MyOrder Enterprise with Odoo application suite. We believe that this strategic partnership will go a long way to ensure that we are not only empowering the small and medium businesses across Africa with mobility tools and services, but also providing a wider variety of enterprise applications to ensure business growth and scalability.
According to past reports, an average of 85% of the small and medium businesses across East Africa have no visibility of their end to end business processes. They rely on manual and traditional processes to track their orders, sales, payments, stock, customers and operations. Weza Tele is working to change this by providing relevant enterprise applications to SMEs in the East African market.
Myorder Enterprise integrated with Odoo
Small and medium businesses can now have a very simple and affordable ERP that integrates seamlessly with cross platform mobility tools including mobile payments such as M-Pesa, Android sales tools among others.
Some of the key applications that come with Odoo integrated with MyOrder Enterprise include but not limited to;
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Boost sales productivity, improve win rates, grow revenues.
- Point of Sale (POS): Touchscreen point of sale bason iPad or Android tablets.
- Billing: Manage contracts, create recurring invoices, bill timesheets, get paid faster.
- Accounting:Integrate bookkeeping with all your operations to avoid double entry.
- Business intelligence: Design your dashboards, setup KPIS, slice and dice on your cubes.
- Mobile payments integration: With M-Pesa among other mobile payments.
- Credit control: manage your customers and distributors credit limits and balances
- SMS campaign solution: For mass marketing to your customers and prospects.
- Mobile ordering: A simple mobile ordering tool that works across multiple platforms be it SMS, USSD, mobile web, Android.
- Warehouse management:A revolutionary double-entry inventory management system.
- And many more applications as described here http://odoo.co.ke/
Weza Tele can now offer small and medium businesses across East Africa – affordable, simple, flexible and ready to go ERP by choosing from the many modules of Odoo that matches their business needs to ensure they have an end to end solution for their business processes. In return, these small and medium businesses can now efficiently manage, grow and scale their multiple outlets and distribution branches from one central point of view.
In the coming months, we plan to hold strategic workshops for small and medium enterprises in Kenya to demonstrate and empower them with Odoo integrated with our simple mobility tools that will give the them visibility of their business processes and products performance in the market.
Contact us today
To request a demo, pricing or sign up, kindly contact us at email@example.com or call us on +254 723 -741- 866
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets
- StartUp Series Episode 1: The Hustler
- 10 signs your work placement or internship is a ‘keeper’