iHub By James Ndiga / June 2, 2014
Understanding the role of digital jobs in the tech innovation ecosystem
iHub Research is excited to host this month’s NRBuzz, on Tuesday June 17th from 5:30 pm-7:00 pm focusing on the digital jobs scene. This session will include an interactive discussion with private entrepreneurs and other stakeholders to help answer the following key questions;
- What are digital jobs?
- What role can digital jobs play in creating youth employment and fostering innovation?
- What challenges do we foresee with digital jobs and the possible recommendations?
- What are some of the approaches/mechanisms we recommend in measuring success of the initiatives that aim to create/facilitate digital jobs?
$i = 1; ?>
Frank at 11:58:14AM Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Do I have to be in an organization to attend?Reply
James Ndiga at 16:38:59PM Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Not really, kindly register and see you then.Reply
Norman at 11:44:39AM Thursday, June 12, 2014
Will photography services be needed? I am a photographer and am making myself available. ThanksReply
James Ndiga at 12:18:04PM Thursday, June 12, 2014
Thanks for reaching out and offering your service. We really appreciate. Unfortunately we already have an internal media team to do that. However you can still participate in this forum.
CW at 15:13:59PM Tuesday, June 17, 2014
confirming event is still on today given recent activities around Ngong?Reply
James Ndiga at 15:26:07PM Tuesday, June 17, 2014
The event is still on as scheduled.
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Sale] Say Hi to the Pi
- ICT and Governance in East Africa : Preliminary Fieldwork Findings (Part 1) Kampala and Fort Portal (Uganda)
- Umati’s Tech Evolution
- Entrepreneurship forum with Dr. Bitange Ndemo – 23rd August
- “Soft Skills?” More like Strong Skills