iHub By Joseph / June 10, 2014
Guest Blog By K4Health
After five years of facilitating knowledge management for mobile health (mHealth), the Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project is pleased to announce the launch of mHealth Knowledge—a one-stop-shop for K4Health’s mHealth resources and more.
mHealth Knowledge advances mHealth by connecting global health professionals to people, products, and ideas through one simple gateway. Visit this site to:
- Take the mHealth Basics eLearning Course: Introduction to Mobile Technology for Health.
- Search the latest research and literature via the mHealth Evidence Database.
- Access guidance and tools for planning your next mHealth effort with The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs.
- Join the mHealth Working Group and attend an upcoming meeting to connect with others in the mHealth community.
- Read the latest mHealth posts and news from the K4Health Blog and other sources.
$i = 1; ?>
Trinity Zan at 19:31:19PM Tuesday, June 10, 2014
We are inviting people to explore these tools, especially the eLearning Course and the Planning Guide, and provide their feedback so we can continue to improve upon them. If you have used one of these tools and want to tell us more about your experience, please provide feedback on the websites and we may feature your in a use-case!
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business
- #FailFaire Nairobi