iHub By Jessica Colaço / June 27, 2014
Apply for 2 week immersion program in Silicon Valley
The iHub exists to catalyse the growth of the Kenyan tech community. It does this by developing and connecting people, by supporting startups and by surfacing information. The iHub is the first such space in Kenya and has spurred a revolution in the tech ecosystem across the African continent over the 4+ years that it has been in existence.
We are nurturing the best innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem; one that constantly challenges and influences technology, one that can be replicated across the continent, as we believe that African innovation will play a critical role in shaping the future of technology globally.
Through our partnership with Google for Entrepreneurs, iHub invites you to apply for an all expenses paid two-week immersion program in Silicon Valley. A unique opportunity for non-US startups to access resources and scale globally! Program Date: Fall 2014 Sep 29 – Oct 10 2014
Startup Qualiﬁcation Criteria:
- Must be based outside the U.S
- Have already launched a product or nearing completion of beta testing product with prospective customers
- Attending founders (up to 2 founders per startup) must be proﬁcient in English
- Blackbox Connect supports woman entrepreneurship and we encourage female founders to apply.
Applications deadline is July 11, 2014 – Apply HERE!
Watch video about this awesome experience:
Learn more about Blackbox Connect: http://blackbox.vc/connect/
Read what program graduates have to say: http://blackbox.vc/testimonials/
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business
- #FailFaire Nairobi