iHub By Abigael Wangui / April 30, 2014
UX and Marketing Training
User experience design (UX) has a great impact on user satisfaction. It helps create usability which is whether a system is easy to learn, efficient to use and pleasant to interact with. Marketing is all about communicating the value of a product or service to customers or clients for the purpose of selling that product or service.
We have continued to do training to enhance the design and development of user focused products. This development has been steady with quite some good feedback. However, we keep looking ways to ensure that we add value to entrepreneurial efforts. As such, we will be offering a training on how to get your product to market, an area which is severely undercovered. Take advantage of this opportunity to help get your product to your audience and do so in the right way.
The main topics to be taught are:
2. Developing a market plan
3. Creating marketing messages/ Communication
4. Marketing tactics
In respecting your time and needs, we would like your input in deciding on the training area and timing of the training to ensure both suit you. Please take a few moments of your time and help us decide by clicking here.
* Image credits: http://techandscience.com/Uploads/admin/UX-Part-Marketing-Strategy-0208.jpg
$i = 1; ?>
Andrew at 18:19:35PM Friday, May 2, 2014
Evening would be nice for me .. Venues : IHUB, ILAB or C4DLab would be coolReply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Podcast] M:lab East Africa Interview with Sheilah Birgen
- [Apply] : The 2015 Green Pioneer Accelerator Program launches in Kenya and South Africa
- The Intel Inter-University Apps Challenge | 26th September, 2014 | C4D Lab, University of Nairobi
- Oracle awareness session
- Google User Experience Masterclass at iHub