iHub By Anne / April 9, 2014
Microsoft Myskills4afrika training: Building a Messaging and Storytelling Framework
Creating a foundation of messaging for your company, product or service is key to being able to consistently ‘snap’ to a cohesive message when talking to customers and partners by segment. It helps define clearly and consistently the message/s you will want to use across audiences and provides a solid foundation for your marketing and impact statements.
iHub invites you to attend a training that will focus on how to build an effective messaging framework. This takes place on Thursday 9th April , 10.00AM-12.00PM at the iHub space, 4th Floor Bishop Magua Building, Ngong Road opposite Uchumi Hyper.
The training will be conducted by Kendra Smith, the Marketing Manager supporting IT programs at Microsoft Seattle, Washington, Information Technology and Services department.
In this training, students will build an actual framework for a product/service, and the class will include tips on how to:
· Segment your customers/audiences
· Build a positioning statement
· Address perceptions
· Outline your key differentiators against the existing market
· Build your key messages by segment or audience
If you are interested, please join us at 10am for the training.
See you then!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup